Job Description for the position of Operations Manager
Experience- 4-8 yrs
Salary-As per industry standards
- Should know In-Depth transport process which exist in large corporate
- Should have been hands on with Routing / Operations/ Billing of transport department and fleet management.
- Should have lead a team of few people in Large Corporate of Fleet operator.
- Should be hands-on with the governance reports which are generated by Transport team.
- Overlook the daily operations of Automation process rollout in the corporate.
- Get daily reports sent to clients as per the process.
- Manage the resources deployed on client site
- In-depth knowledge of automated transport management system will be added advantage.
- Manage Client expectation from delivery of automation process.
- Lead strategic service delivery promise for all units by acting as an interface between the client and tech team and operations team, ensuring that all elements of the Smart Group- values and proposition are achieved. Drive strategic partnership.
- Acts as an interface between the client and operations teams across all units for all operational & governance matters.
- Report KPI & KRA of Automation System to Client and Management.
- Visit the operations site on a regular basis and discuss operational problems as well as decide corrective measures.
- Manage scope and service delivery expectations from the client through quick decision making and clarification.
- Ensure that the service delivery is as per agreed with clients by aligning the requirements with the operations teams across the sites
Minimize and manage client debts.
Responsible for sharing all required updates and reports
Own & drive all relevant client reviews sharing the achievement of objectives (Through face to face discussions presentations etc.
- Monitoring performance of teams and goals
- Meeting with other ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule.
- Coordinate between customers / drivers / transporters / Demand & Supply team
- Monitor payment realization against each order
- Maintain area wise KYC / Order / Payment reports
- Respond to client escalations by sharing clear actionable & timelines.
- Prepare annual business plans and budget proposals for all clients and secure agreements for increases/renegotiation as appropriate.
- Manage staff effectively through motivation, development, performance management, recruitment.
- Have a sound understanding of contracts and ability to interpret and amend as per business requirements; obtain communication from CEO or management before making a final decision.
**Interested candidates please mail your resume at email@example.com.